INSynergy | Drug Rehab FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
What is INSynergy?
- INSynergy is an innovative, outpatient, alternative to 12 steps and AA, alcohol and drug rehab program that combines the power of FDA approved anti-craving medications with effective and comprehensive counseling. Individual, group, marriage/couples, and family counseling are all inclusive of our program.
- Response to medications is monitored throughout the program by our board certified psychiatrist who specializes in the field of Addiction Medicine.
- We offer an alternative approach to the traditional 12-step and AA model. Our model focuses on patients critical thinking skills to cope with cravings.
What should I expect from the INSynergy program?
- We set up a free no obligation appointment for you for an initial consultation.
- After you assessment, we discuss your treatment options and plan.
- If you require detox, you will be monitored by the psychiatrist on a daily basis, which may include medication to assist with withdrawal symptoms.
- The remainder of your program will consist of an ala carte menu of individual, family, and group therapy along with medication management.
- Before the end of your program, we will assist you with a discharge plan or aftercare treatment options.
What makes INSynergy different from other programs?
- INSynergy is committed to the implementing the discoveries and advancements in the field of Addiction Medicine.
- Our team utilizes the latest advances in the treatment of addiction in addition to newly approved FDA medications.
- As an outpatient program, we can assure strictest confidentiality, and many patients come for treatment during their lunch hour or during evening hours.
- We treat Dual Diagnosis (or Dual Disorders, Co-Morbid Disorders). This is a combination of mental illness and substance abuse.
- Our program combines an ala carte menu of group, individual, family, and family group therapy in addition to medication management by a board certified psychiatrist.
- Our patient-guided approach allows for significant support, education, and customized care for your needs.
- Our goal is to ensure that on your road to recovery, you are maintaining or gaining the ability to be successful in your professional and/or academic life.
How often should I come to treatment?
- Our program develops an individual treatment plan for each patient. Each patient has the option to meet with a group 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday including some evenings.
- An Individual therapy session can be schedule for both therapist and psychiatrist as needed.
- Psychiatrist, Program Director and other clinical staff members can be utilized 24 hours during the course of treatment.
- The success rate increases if patients are utilizing a minimum of 3 sessions, of any kind, per week.
- Our program works around your schedule.
What medications do you use in treatment?
- We us a wide variety of medications to stabilize mood, decrease symptoms of anxiety, and improve focus.
- Anti-craving medications: Suboxone vs. Naltrexone
- Suboxone is used primarily to assist with withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with opiates.
- Naltrexone is used in both oral and injection form for cravings of alcohol as well as opiates . Vivitrol is the injectable form of naltrexone.
What does your typical patient look like?
- Patients have tried other treatment programs without success
- They are looking for a confidential outpatient treatment program
- Patients who don't have the luxury of disrupting their professional or academic life
- Everyday average hard working individuals that are committed to getting clean
- INSynergy clients are a mix of professionals, healthcare providers, and functioning high school and college students
Who is my treatment team?
- Program Director
- Individual Counselor
- Family Psychologist
- Group Team Leader
- Nursing staff
How much does INSynergy cost?
- $2500 for the 1-Week Medical Detox
- $5000 for the 3-month Phase I program
- $9000 for the 6-month Phase I program
- $2000 for the 1-month Phase II aftercare program
- $6000 for the 6-month Phase II aftercare program
- Treatment may be tax deductible as a medical expense
- Payment options are available. Please call us for details
0% Financing is available to all programs except Medical Detox Program.
Is the INSynergy program covered by insurance?
- No, however the anti-craving and other medications may be covered. Please contact your health insurance carrier for specific medications covered by your plan.
- FSA/HSA plans may be used to cover much of the cost. Please contact your employer if you can use these benefits for treatment
What does Phase II involve?
- Continuation of Phase I at a reduced cost.